Blog Theme

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Googly Eyes...

I don't think that I have ever truly appreciated "googly eyes" before. Often thought of as a craft item for kids...I only used them when it came to a project dealing with kids, until now. I have spent the better part of my afternoon working on different components of a baby shower invitation. There are little critters that were made using my Cricut Expression Machine, Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, and different colors of Bazzil cardstock. Some of the little critters were given puffy paint details, some were glittered, and others were flocked, but they all were given 4mm googly eyes, and they automatically went from being cute pieces of paper to being absolutely adorable and each one has a personality, I swear.

What fun projects have you used googly eyes for? Did your project develop a personality after having the eyes applied?

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment