Blog Theme

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cake Pops & Rock Candy...

and Chocolate Chip cookies, oh my! Between birthday parties and baby showers the next couple of months are going to be very busy for me. In the planning process, I have come up with a really cute idea for some "cake pops" so since I've never made them before, and I have like zero experience with candy melts, I am going to make a test batch today...wish me luck! I need rock candy sticks for another event idea, and since I like to be able to customize colors to match, I thought I could make my own, I mean how hard can it be? I'll report back, they take a few days for them crystals to form.

What about the Chocolate Chip cookies, you ask? Those are just for my husband...they are his favorite and so I thought I would make him a batch :).

No comments:

Post a Comment