Blog Theme

Monday, July 18, 2011

Etsy

I opened up an Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/makinguniquememories?ref=si_shop) shop in June, and today I received my very first order! How exciting :). I decided that I would add additional products to my Etsy shop catalog. Please go and check it out. I do my best to customize/personalize each item to fit a color scheme/theme that is requested by the customer. I will be adding additional products over the next few days.

Also, in the side bar on the right of this blog is a "Like" button that will take you the the Making Unique Memories Facebook Page. Take a minute and "Like" my page :).

The first order is for a Pink Sock Rose Bouquet...with a "Cute as a Button" theme in Pink/White. I am really excited to complete this bouquet. I have made a dozen or so bouquets over the years as gifts and even for friends who paid for them, but this is my first order from a "stranger" and I am truly over the moon. I will post pictures of the finished bouquet as soon as I get it done :).

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment